mRNA therapeutics is a rapidly expanding industry
mRNA therapeutics market expected to reach USD 25 billion by 2030Read more here
Personalized Treatments with mRNA
Breakthrough research that shows a promising future for personalized cancer therapySecure your place
Development of mRNA Technology
The best technologies and what works most effectively to help with manufacturing and other stages of mRNA developmentView the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Beatriz Moreira
- Raches Ella
- Thomas Tillett
- Niklas Buck
- Ingrid Kromann
- Mike Leeuw
- Bob Nordgren
- Nagy Habib
- Alexander Rumyantsev
- Sushant Sahastrabuddhe
International Vaccine Institute
- The Pirbright Institute
- VBI Vaccines
- University College London
- Harvard University
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Biological Mimetics
- Matrivax Corporation
- International Vaccine Institute
- Technical University of Denmark
- CanSino Biologics
Who should attend
- mRNA Therapeutics
- Blockchain Technology
- mRNA Technologies
- Genetic Engineering
- DNA, mRNA Technologies
- Viral Vector-Based Vaccines
- Nucleic Acid-Based Vaccines
- Vaccine Delivery Platforms
- Biological Engineering of Vaccines
- Structural Vaccinology Projects
- Advanced Live-Attenuated Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccine Development
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Sales and Marketing Initiatives
- Business Development
- Clinical Trials and Approvals
- Immunization Research & Development
- Manufacturing Research & Innovation
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Equipment Certification Services
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Biotechnology Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Vaccination Developers
- Vaccine Researchers
- Vaccine Technology Companies
- Immunization Specialists
- Public Healthcare Providers
- Genetic Engineering Companies
- Global Healthcare Institutions
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Vaccine Delivery Technologies
- Vaccines Manufacturing
- Vaccinology Research & Development
- Biological Engineering Companies
- DNA and Messenger RNA Researchers
- International Quality Standards
- Associations and Alliances
- Universities and Academia
- Research and Development
- Government Agencies
- Consultants and Advisors
- Public Consultation Groups
- Legal and Compliance Services
- News Reporters and Journalists
The mRNA Conference is the only event to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in next-generation mRNA therapeutics, formulations, and clinical development.…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2024:
- The future of mRNA-based therapeutics for infectious disease and beyond
Hear about innovations, the limitless future of mRNA therapeutics, and a new class of drugs.
- Latest advancements in mRNA formulation and delivery technologies
Learn about delivering the messenger and technological advancements for therapeutic mRNA delivery from concept to clinical reality.
- Breakthrough research in personalized mRNA treatments and immunotherapy
Understand the most recent technological advances towards personalized, tumor-specific, mRNA therapeutic vaccines for cancer.
- Blockchain technology for mRNA-based therapeutics supply chain solutions
Gain insight into the blockchain-enabled pharmaceutical cold chain and supply chain transparency through blockchain-based traceability.
- Challenges and bottlenecks in the global manufacturing of mRNA vaccines
Explore the latest innovative and rapid development and deployment of high‐volume vaccines for pandemic responses.
- Regulatory and healthcare considerations in mRNA-based clinical development
Learn the key regulatory and commercial concerns to approve and accept mRNA-based therapeutics to treat diseases.
- Highly informational event with lots of opportunities to engage with other people from the field.
Ying Wang, Johnson & Johnson
- Excellent speaker line up. Showcasing the science and results from across the industry.
Anne Renton, Merck
- Well organized and great discussions. Networking opportunities were excellent.
Carolyn Dulney, Roche
- Provided a great learning opportunity and served as a very good networking event.
Mike Zimmer, Novartis
- I loved the show! Very informative conference and a great group of people.
Wensheng Du, GlaxoSmithKline
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate.
Barry Rosen, Sanofi